Our experienced team has the skills to offer Research Support on all levels in a broad spectrum of projects.
The level of support and service provided is tailored as required to each individual project.
Contact us for more information on how we can facilitate your research.
Our team includes:
- The Director of PIRL an experienced Veterinary Surgeon
- Quality personnel to ensure all regulatory guidelines are met
PhDqualified scientists who manage projects, assist in the preparation of regulatory applications and advise on experimental design
- Experienced Surgical/Animal Technicians who offer the highest level
- Facility Fellows who can advise on and perform all imaging requirements
Support services include:
- Support and advice from Veterinary Surgeons
- Preparation of ethics applications
- Preparation of regulatory applications to the OGTR and Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
Advice withexperimental design
- Development of surgical techniques
- Training, teaching, workshops
- Collaborative research