- Contract research conducted to OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- ISO 9001 (2015) accreditation
- In-house access to surgical expertise
- Preclinical Testing/R&D services/fee-for-service
- Animal Ethics Committee consultation and advice
- Radiation Safety
- OGTR compliance: Physical Containment Level 2 (PC2) and Quality Approved Premises
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources compliance and applications
- Surgery & Surgical Workshops
- Animal Health Monitoring (ComPath)
- Imaging including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), CT, X-ray, DEXA, Image Intensifier, Ultrasound
- Ability to source and order species from reputable suppliers (sheep, pigs, rabbits, guinea pigs, GM rodents, alpacas and other species upon request)
The Preclinical, Imaging & Research Laboratories (PIRL) are your gateway to research excellence.
Our staff have extensive experience in preclinical and veterinary research.
We offer a range of expertise to a broad spectrum of local and international clients. Including Universities, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and grant funded scientists.
Significant NCRIS funding
Opening of our Germ-Free Rodent Facility
- PET-CT scanner, catheter lab and 4DX radiology hardware and software.