Keeping up with our latest news
- On July 2016, Dr Merryn Netting from our Child Nutrition Research Centre, talked on ‘Early feeding and allergies’ at the SAHMRI Public Lecture Series. Have a look at the video.
- On 17 June 2016, Dr Karen Best from our Child Nutrition Research Centre, part of SAHMRI Healthy Mothers Babies & Children, was announced as the winner of the South Australian 'Freshies' at Fresh Science. Fresh Science is a competition helping early-career researchers find, and then share, their stories of discovery. Karen spoke about 'fishing for a way to prevent allergy'.
- Read about the ORIP Study in the Advertiser's article, 'Fish oil - won't make your child smarter but may stop early arrival'.
- Read about the ORIP Study in the Herald Sun's article, 'National trial has good oil on premature babies'.
- Listen to Professor Maria Makrides discuss 'Can DHA supplementation during pregnancy prevent allergy?'
- Professor Maria Makrides featured in the Spring edition of 'Healthy Focus' magazine, developed by the Women's and Children's Health Network (refer to page 8)